Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Neighborhood San Diego, CA.

After the long ride here from Long Beach and the numerous stops along the way the crew was ready fo' grind! The fella at 5&A Dime pointed us this way and I gotta say it was a good choice. It was pretty much the obvious choice since it was right across the street but sometimes when it's too obvious it doesn't mean that it's gonna be good. In this case it was both obvious and good! When I first saw the name of the restaurant I immediately thought of Neighborhood Japan which is a clothing company not a restaurant. I thought maybe these guys were either biting their name or trying to lure in the type of clientele that Neighborhood Japan has to come an eat at here. Either way I gotta say the environment was inviting, the service was excellent, and the food was really good. I had a hummus sandwich on an open faced piece of garlic bread with some sweet potato fries, and a salad for a very reasonable price. I'd definitely come back if and when I were in San Diego.

Address: 777 G St, San Diego, CA 92101
Phone:(619) 446-0002

Skateboarder owned?

I dig the usage of tile here to make up the image of the city of San Diego.

Uh you guys get Keystone Light?

It's all about the details.

Proper upholstery work!

The ceilings are so high in here that I didn't notice the Buck up top at first.
Hummus sandwich on an opened faced piece of garlic bread with asparagus, cheese and spinach broke da mouth!

These were the kinda fries that you just can't stop eating! These fries should be available everywhere.

Very refreshing and tasty salad with fruits and candied walnuts. 

Big ol' onion rings too!

Terry and Michael about to get kanak attack. As a matter of fact Terry got a bad case of kanaks after this. He started to doze off at Aly's place in the middle of a really good history lesson. Sometimes no can help though.

Claim your stake here.

This tripped me out for a quick second.

Ain't that the truth.